Want to commission a textile art piece?
Here's what the process is like:
- Start by perusing my website portfolio and instagram. Screen shot a few pieces that capture elements you'd like in your piece.
- Email me these screenshots and a brief description of what you like about them.
- If you know where you'd like to put a piece, measure the spot and maybe use painters tape to create a visual of the size you'd like. If you're local to Chicago, I can come to your space and do this with you.
- Tell me a story if you like. What would you like the piece to represent, remind you of, make you feel?
- I'll create a quote based on your descriptions of size, color, and style.
- I ask for a 50% deposit to place the order. I schedule your piece for about 4 weeks from the date of deposit and ask for 6-8 weeks to the date of delivery. Local orders can pick up for free from my west side studio or have the option of delivery and install for a reasonable fee.